Like us on facebook plz

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Slow Dance Songs - Romantic Pop


Modern (post 1990) Slow Classics
(All Time Slow Selections Below)

1. All My Life - K-Ci and JoJo
2. Champagne Supernova - Oasis
3. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
4. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
5. Collide - Howie Day
6. Apologize - OneRepublic
7. I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
8. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
9. Amazed - Lonestar
10. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
11. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
12. Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls
13. Obsession (No Es Amor) - Frankie J with Baby Bash
14. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
15. With Arms Wide Open - Creed
16. Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait
17. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
18. Watcha Say - Jason Derulo
19. More Than Words - Frankie J
20. U Got It Bad - Usher
21. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
22. Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
23. 1 2 3 4 - Plain White T's
24. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
25. Today Was a Fairytale - Taylor Swift

All-Time Classic Slow Songs 

1. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
2. I Believe in You and Me - Four Tops
3. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
4. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
5. Unforgettable - Nat and Natalie Cole
6. Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra
7. Faithfully - Journey
8. Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
9. Only You - the Platters
10. In The Still of The Night - the Five Satins
11. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Az Yet featuring Peter Cetera
12. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
13. I'll Be There - Jackson Five
14. Here and Now - Luthor Vandross
15. Sleep Walk - Santo and Johnny
16. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
17. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
18. Crazy - Patsy Cline
19. Always and Forever - Heatwave
20. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - Mel Carter
21. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
22. Lady in Red - Chris DeBurgh
23. There's a Moon out Tonight - the Capris
24. Don't Know Much - Lind Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
25. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel 26. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
27. All the Way - Frank Sinatra
28. I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton John
29. Crazy For You - Madonna
30. I'll Always Love You - Taylor Dayne
31. The Bells - The Originals
32. Wild Horses - Rolling Stones
33. It's All In The Game - Tommy Edwards
34. Desafinado - Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd
35. I Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
36. Endless Love - Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
37. For The Good Times - Ray Price
38. I Finally Found Someone - Brian Adams and Barbra Striesand
39. That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder
40. You're in My Heart (The Final Acclaim) - Rod Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment