Like us on facebook plz

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Songs - Uplifting Music


1. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
2. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
3. I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
4. Amazing Grace - traditional
5. Joy To The World - Three Dog Night
6. I've Had The Time Of My Life -Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
7. What A Feeling (Flashdance) - Irene Cara
8. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
9. Don't Worry, Be Happy- Bobby McFerrin
10. Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland
11. Celebration - Kool and the Gang
12. Perfect Day - Hoku
13. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye
14. Friend of Mine - Clarence Clemons and Jackson Brown
15. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
16. Feeling Groovy - Simon and Garfunkle
17. I'm A Believer - The Monkees
18. Beautiful Day - U2
19. Love Shack - B-52s
20. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
21. Happy And You Know It- Ray Castoldi
22. You've Got A Friend - James Taylor or Carol King
23. I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
24. Good Vibrations - Beach Boys
25. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
26. Footloose - Kenny Loggins
27. Simply The Best - Tina Turner
28. Lean On Me - Bill Withers or Club Nuveau
29. You're My Best Friend - Queen
30. Kokomo - Beach Boys
31. A Beautiful Morning - The Rascals
32. Peaceful Easy Feeling - Eagles
33. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
34. Wonderful! Wonderful! - Johnny Mathis
35. Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle
36. All Shook Up - Elvis Presley
37. Together Forever - Rick Astley
38. Make It Happen - Mariah Carey
39. Break My Stride -Matthew Wilder
40. Sing A Song - Earth, Wind and Fire
41. This Is Your Night - Amber
42. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
43. It's A Miracle - Barry Manilow
44. I'm Still Standing - Elton John
45. Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here - various (Pop Standard)
46. Feelin' Stronger Every Day - Chicago
47. Top Of The World - Carpenters
48. Make Someone Happy- Jimmy Durante
49. I Feel Pretty - Maria (West Side Story)
50. Thats The Way (I Like It) - KC & The Sunshine Band 51. Holiday - Madonna
52. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
53. Best Friend - Aqua
54. Ain't No Stopping Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
55. Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder
56. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
57. Hey Ya! - Outkast
58. Groovin' - The Young Rascals
59. Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
60. We Will Rock You - Queen
61. I'm So Excited -The Pointer Sisters
62. Oh Yeah - Yello
63. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
64. Ready To Go - Republica
65. Happy Together - The Turtles
66. Can't Nobody Hold Me Down - Mase
67. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
68. Theme From New York, New York - Frank Sinatra (or Liza Minelli)
69. I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
70. Roll With It - Steve Winwood
71. I Got Rhythm - written by Gershwin & Gershin
72. Hold Your Head Up - Argent
73. California Dreamin' - Mamas and the Papas
74. The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
75. Good Day Sunshine - Beatles 76. C'mon Get Happy- The Partridge Family Theme
77. My Guy - Mary Wells78.Good Life - Inner City
79. Living In America - James Brown
80. You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet - BTO Bachman Turmer Overdrive
81. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
82. Beautiful Life - Ace Of Base
83. Oh! What A Beautiful Morning! - From Oklahoma!
84. Because I Got High - Afroman
85. I've Got The World On A String - Frank Sinatra
86. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
87. I Had The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
88. Touch Of Grey - Grateful Dead
89. I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
90. Fun, Fun, Fun - Beach Boys
91. Yummy Yummy Yummy - Ohio Express
92. Love Is The Answer - Todd Rundgren
93. Heigh Ho - The Seven Dwarfs
94. You're The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White
95. Takin' Care of Business - BTO Bachman Turner Overdrive
96. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
97. Amazed - Lonestar
98. Reminiscing - Little River Band
99. California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas
100. Do Wah Diddy Diddy - Manfred Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment