Like us on facebook plz

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Friendship Songs

1. Lean On Me - Bill Withers (or Club Nuveau)

2. You've Got a Friend - James Taylor

3. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkle

4. We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes

5. You're My Best Friend - Queen

6. Rubber Ducky - Ernie

7. Friends - Beach Boys

8. Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C

9. Stand By Me - Ben E. King

10. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

11. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders

12. You Got A Friend In Me - Randy Newman

13. Memories - Barbara Striesand

14. I'll Be Around - Spinners

15. Thank You For Being a Friend - Andrew Gold

16. He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother - The Hollies

17. I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts

18. With a Little Help From My Friends - Beatles

19. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

20. My One True Friend - Bette Midler

21. Old Friends - Everything But the Girl

22. My Best Friend - Tim McGraw

23. (Ya Gotta Have) Friends - Bette Midler

24. Thank You - Dido

25. My Friend - Blessed Union of Souls 26. You've Got A Friend in Me - Randy Newman

27. Ben - Michael Jackson

28. Anytime You Need A Friend - Mariah Carey

29. Friends - Elton John

30. In My Life - Beatles

31. Cool - Gwen Stefani

32. I Turn To You - Christina Aguillera

33. Wind Beneath My Wings -by Bette Midler

34. I'd Do Anything - Oliver Soundtrack

35. I Will Come To You - Hanson

36. I'll Remember - Madonna

37. Anchorage - Michelle Shocked

38. Thank You - Dido

39. Forever Friends - Sandi Patti

40. Friends Forever - Thunderbugs

41. Photograph - Nickleback

42. Best Friend - Aqua

43. We're All In This Together - High School Musical cast

44. Best Friend - SCLUB 7

45. Welcome Back - John Sebastian

46. Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant

47. Best Friend - 50 Cent & Olivia

48. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

49. I'm Your Friend - Bobby Brown

50. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

51. Friends - Michael W. Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment